First, click on the “Lock-In Production Date” button below. Next, find and click your routine music time limit, then select your CS production delivery date. Lastly, fill out the accompanying appointment scheduling form. That’s it! Once complete your mix will be added to my production schedule.
With a cheerleading career that spans more than 25 years, Leighton Clarke has collaborated with some of the most talented coaches and athletes the sport has ever seen. From his early years as a high school cheerleader at Coconut Creek High School to his collegiate years cheering for the University of South Florida and the University of Kentucky, to his long time work as an instructor for UCA, V!ROC, USF all-girl, and the USA National Cheer Team; Leighton has developed a wealth of knowledge that he brings to each new project.
Leighton and his family are Located in Tampa, FL.
Leighton has been producing music for Cheer, Dance, and Fitness Since 2001
-Over 18 years of Music Production Experience
-Over 20 Years of Cheerleading Experience
Cheerleading Experience includes:
* High School Cheerleader (Coconut Creek HS) – 1994 – 1998
* (Coach) Rec Cheer Team (Coconut Creek, FL) – 1995 – 1997
* (Instructor) – Universal Cheerleader Association (UCA) – 1998 – Present
* University of South Florida Cheerleader – 1998 – 2000
* (Coach) Florida Wildcats Allstars – 1998 – 2000
* University of Kentucky Cheerleader – 2000 – 2001
* (Coach) University of South Florida All-girl – 2001 – 2005
* (Coach) Chamberlain High School – 2004 – 2009
* (Coach) Brandon All-stars – 2002 – 2008
* (Instructor) – V!ROC Choreographer / Music Producer – 2007 – 2019
* (Coach) Tumble Tech Allstars – 2009 – 2014
* (Coach) University of South Florida Assistant Coach – 2014 – Present
* (Coach) USA National All-girl Team – 2014 – Present
8-COUNT SHEET CREATOR APP
Creating 8-count sheets for your routines has never been easier!
FAST. EASY. EFFICIENT.
Details & Downloads
Visit https://unleashthebeats.com (here is where you and your team will select the songs for each section of your routine). Create an account (from the top right corner) with your email address and password. Then search for your songs from the music link at the top of the page. There are over 50,000 songs to choose from. Purchase 7-10 songs (individually or you can select song packages). You will now own the rights to these songs for 1 year. Please note that your receipt will be your proof of purchase documentation needed for competition registrations.
SUBMITTING YOUR MIX REQUEST
Once you have completed an 8-count sheet for your routine, you will next submit a Request Mix Form for your routine music time limit.
Routine Music Time Limits
1:30 | 1:45 | 2:00 | 2:15 | 2:30
Upon receipt, your mix will be added to my production schedule for completion.
Create 8-count sheets using the CS 8-Count Sheet Creator App, available for free download on IOS devices (and a $1.99 in-app purchase for each fast/convenient 8-count sheet download). Click here to download.
On the 8-count sheet, YOU MUST:
*Label and provide a song for each section of your routine
*Provide your Unleash The Beats account info: Login ID and Password
*School/Team info: Mascot, Colors, Letters, Themes, etc.
Completed mixes will be sent along with your invoice for payment. Payment is due upon receipt. All changes/edits are included in the price of your mix. If changes are needed, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your original 8-count sheet and indicate changes/adjustments.
Edits/changes will be made once the invoice is paid in full.